I BROKE GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS | BREAKING GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS 2017 EDITION

I can’t believe I broke the world record…

20 Likes and I will actually call up Guinness World Records To Break A World Record

-Get Your New Merch HERE Before It Sells Out –
http://represent.com/store/aymerch

-Use Discount Code “AYMERCH10” For 10% Off Any Order

-Limited Edition T-Shirts Now AVAILABLE

Gear Used In The Making :
Camera: Canon 700D
Lens: 18-55 mm Lens
Tripod: Joby Gorillapod Slr-Zoom
Editing Software: Adobe premiere pro cc

pg clean Guinness world records
breaking Guinness World Records

The post I BROKE GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS | BREAKING GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS 2017 EDITION appeared first on Nigerian News 24/7 | ElotiTV.com.


by Eloti TV via Nigerian News 24/7 | ElotiTV.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Flames Out – but It Will Smolder for a While | Web Apps

Donna Karan Apologizes (Again) After Defending Harvey Weinstein

INEC to issue permanent voter cards in 10 states